Posted on Jan, 14 2018 at 9:00 PM
Windows is basically installed via an installation CD or DVD, but now a days most of the new computer they don't have optical drives.There is an another way, you can create an installation drive using any USB pen drive, but there should be 4 GB of storage on your usb pen drive. You don't even need a Windows installation disc to make one. Once you create the drive, you can use it to install Windows 7 on any PC or laptops.
1. Download the ISo File of windows 7 from Microsoft if you don't have your disc.
2. Download and install the Windows USB/DVD Download Tool.
3. Now Connect your USB PenDrive to your computer and run this windows USB/DVD Download Tool and follow the Instruction on the screen.
4. In the next step it will copy all the files in your USB Pen drive and now its a Boot able USB Drive.
5. Next step is to open the BIOS of your computer and set your USB PenDrive as Default device for boot process.
6. Save your changes and reboot your computer.Start the Windows Setup process.
7. Follow all the same steps that you see on the computer screen to install the windows.
Answer blogs.comis a Blog posting website about the Daily life topics to help the People about the Technology. All the images and photos in the bolg is just for explanation purpose only. All other company names, product names, are the property of their respective owners.