Posted on Jan, 14 2018 at 9:00 PM
If you are facing serious issues with your android phone then in this blog we will tell you how you can reset your android phone to factory rest.
1. Open your device's Settings. It's often a gear-shaped icon or an icon containing a series of slider bars.
2. Scroll down and tap Backup & reset. It's in either the Personal or Privacy section of the menu, depending on device and Android version. If you are on a Samsung Galaxy device, instead tap General Management and then tap Reset.
3. Tap Factory data reset. It's at the bottom of the menu
4. Tap Reset Phone. Once the reset process is complete, your phone will be formatted as it was when it left the factory. If you are on a Samsung Galaxy device, instead tap Reset.
5. Enter your screen lock passcode. If your phone has a screen lock enabled, you will be asked to enter your phone's pattern, PIN, or passcode.
6. Tap Erase everything to confirm. This will immediately erase all of the phone's data and reboots to the factory default settings and configuration. The process can take several minutes. If you are on a Samsung Galaxy device, instead tap Delete All.
7. Now your Phone is like brand new.
Answer blogs.comis a Blog posting website about the Daily life topics to help the People about the Technology. All the images and photos in the bolg is just for explanation purpose only. All other company names, product names, are the property of their respective owners.