Posted on Jan, 14 2018 at 9:00 PM
There are many reasons why a printer can go offline, starts from connectivity issue to power failure.Some time you bring your printer online but after some time the same problem again.To solve this problem there are some basic troubleshooting steps that you can follow.
1. Reboot your Printer, take out the power cable from the back side of the printer and wait for 15 sec.
2. Make Sure your printer is connected to the computer Wired or Wireless
3. If your printer is wireless and connected so you will see a Blue or Green Solid light.
4. Now start your Printer again and check the connections again on the computer.
5. Now you can see that printer is online and connected to the computer. If not follow the next step.
6. Try to connect the Printer again on the wireless network or to your router.
7. Once its connected it will give you a configuration page on which you will find the IP address of the printer.
8. Put the ip address on your computer browser to check its connected or not. If you see your printer on the browser it means its connected and online.
9. Congratulations your printer is online and good to go.
Answer blogs.comis a Blog posting website about the Daily life topics to help the People about the Technology. All the images and photos in the bolg is just for explanation purpose only. All other company names, product names, are the property of their respective owners.